LienTracker® Online (LTO) is an easy-to-use cloud based platform to manage the mechanic’s lien process for every project from start to finish.
LienTracker® Online was designed to eliminate the hassle of updating software and provide users a simple, all-in-one tool to manage the mechanic’s lien process. LTO is a one-stop-shop. Enter project information, generate a notice and track deadlines. Never miss another deadline and secure your right to get paid!
The mechanic’s lien process is designed to help you get paid, but managing it can be challenging
Collecting project data, generating notices, mailing documents, tracking deadlines, and understanding the mechanic’s lien laws for each state create complexity when extending credit.
LienTracker® Online gives users access to features that simplify the process
- Create and manage unlimited number of projects
- Integrate access to Google Address Lookup and USPS address verification
- Generate statutorily written notices
- Print and mail notices via NCS
- Calculate deadlines
- Create email alerts
- Integrate with easy access to The National Lien Digest©
- Track online history of all project changes
- Access lien waivers at no additional charge
- Utilize a variety of search and reporting options
NCS provides direct customer assistance
LienTracker® Online is a cloud-based web solution, powered by humans! Our team is a call, chat or email away.
Take a few moments to view the demonstration video or contact us for more information!