Webinar: The Credit Research Foundation and NCS Team Up to Bring You a Free Webinar on ‘How To Write a Credit Policy’
October 19 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
NCS teams up with special guest contributor Matt Skudera, CCE, Vice President — Credit Research Foundation, to discuss “How to Write a Credit Policy.”
This basic level presentation looks at the considerations that need to be accounted for in establishing a credit policy for your organization. It takes you through a step-by-step process in formulating policy, and provides a template that will establish a basis for your credit policy.
You will learn:
- THE 4 reasons a credit policy increases your organization’s productivity
- WHY credit policies differ
- THE 6 questions you must answer to develop your policy
- HOW to become a payment priority by including secured transactions in your policy
- AND much more!
Added Bonus — Attend the webinar and receive the CRF Whitepaper “How to Write a Credit Policy” at no charge — A $50 value!
- October 19
1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
- Event Categories:
- Webinar, UCC Webinar, Notice & Mechanic's Lien Webinar