Lien and Bond Claim Filing
We Can Help File Your Mechanic’s Lien
Properly executing and filing a mechanic’s lien or bond claim can be a complex and cumbersome task. We simplify this process through our Mechanic’s Lien and Bond Claim Filing Program. As a full-service provider, NCS and our expansive attorney network prepare, review and record your mechanic’s lien or bond claim throughout the U.S., U.S. Possessions and Canada.
All you need to do is provide basic project information, and we will take over from there. To make sure your mechanic’s lien is filed correctly, we complete these three steps:
- Review and evaluate the provided information.
- Assess furnishing dates.
- Retain legal counsel local to your project to ensure all aspects of your mechanics lien or bond claim are effectively completed and your rights secured.
Learn More about Your Benefits with NCS
By partnering with NCS, your benefits go beyond our mechanic’s lien and bond claim filing program. Your other benefits include:
- A National Provider: Relieves your need for multiple service providers.
- Flat Fees: Stop your guessing. Know your costs up front.
- An Established Attorney Network: Provides access to local, highly specialized, construction attorneys.
- Project Status Tracking: Diminishes your risk of a missed critical deadline.
- Information Review: Minimizes your potential for incorrect filing information.
- Immediate Attorney Referral: Reduces your last-minute losses.
- Online Service Option: Secure online portal provides 24/7 access to save time and paperwork.