Collection Services GroupBack to Top
Since 1970 we have been staffed with skilled in-house attorneys, paralegals and collectors to recover your business-to-business receivables.
With our outstanding reputation and hand-selected and tested ethical national attorney network, you have the best professionals in the industry working for you. We are fully bonded and have been a member of the Commercial Collection Agency Association (certified by the Commercial Law League of America) for more than 35 years.
Commercial Collection ProgramBack to Top
Our Collection Services Team is committed to professional service and getting it right the first time, every time. We believe teamwork is essential between the credit executive and NCS as the professional collector. We ensure you understand the process by openly discussing issues and answering your questions.
- Online Services: Your information is accessible through a secure NCS online portal with 24/7 account access.
- Complete Legal Services: Our in-house attorney liaisons as well as our national attorney network are ready to assist you.
- Customized Collection Strategies: You determine the approach of the collection pursuit—diplomatic or aggressive.
- Accomplished Professionals: Our support staff is thoroughly trained in all aspects of commercial transactions.
- Commercial Law League of America Affiliation: We have been a member of the CLLA for more than 35 years—only 102 of more than 6,500 agencies nationwide are members of the CCAA. Membership requires a high standard of professionalism with our clients and debtors, as well as compliance to the Code of Ethics, which outlines the requirements necessary to maintain and receive the coveted Certificate of Compliance.
- Protection, Peace of Mind and Flexibility: We are fully bonded and offer contingent or hourly collection rates and a free demand service.
Collection DocumentationBack to Top
You want quick resolution of delinquent accounts. A well-organized paper trail that includes pertinent customer information and documentation will ensure delays are avoided.
Why Do I Need Documents?
Your collection professional needs to be armed with basic information in order to communicate and demand money from your debtor. Proper documentation, forwarded right at the beginning of the collection process, allows your collector to effectively handle the claim on your behalf.
Additional Credit & Collection ToolsBack to Top
Letters and phone calls from our in-house collector or local attorney can often prompt the debtor to pay the delinquent account. But what if the debtor cannot be located—what if the debtor “skipped town?”
At NCS we provide a skip tracing service as a collection tool. We will perform research to locate the debtor’s whereabouts so that collection action can be pursued. Records used in our research may include phone number databases, credit reports (including information provided on a loan application, credit card application, and in other debt collector databases), job application information, criminal background checks, utility bills (electricity, gas, water, sewage, phone, internet, and cable), social security, disability and public tax information.
Account Placement ProgramBack to Top
The many dates, details and deadlines for projects can be overwhelming. Our Account Placement Program can help you get a clear picture of lien or bond claim rights and their deadlines, and help minimize future collection placements.
The placement option is a free service provided when placing an account for collection. We will review the account through our proprietary calculator, LienTracker®, to determine if lien or bond claim rights may exist.
If it appears rights exist, we will contact you to file a lien or a bond claim to secure your account.